April 16, 2011

White Pentel!


Leia este post em Português

Every architect when designing and even when writing, does not waive the right to a good old mechanical pencil (propelling pencil)...there are many brands on the market, but many prefer the Pentel.

This week while "strolling" at the mall, I found in a bookstore, a white coloured Pentel 0.5mm! I do not know whether if it's new, but I had never seen one and I just loved it, especially since the black Pentel, although classical, was already a little worned-out...

I found it very classy and beautiful! I didn't even second guess myself, and left the place with mine in my bag. I'm loving it, and everyone who sees it remarks it as really nice ...points to Pentel!

Price: R$ 12.00 on average (Brazilian Reals)
Where: At best bookstores!
Note: Also in version 0.7mm!


__________

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...